Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall 2009

Well, it is fall and I love it. We have been so busy. Both the girls have been in some type of sport. So I was running somewhere everyday, sometimes 2 places in one night. Trying to juggle everything is rough. Fall sports have ended and we have more time to spend at home. Thank you Lord!
I am enjoying making soups this time of year. Our favorite is our homemade potato soup! It is yummy! It is the same soup that Rafferty's serves. It is a hit at my house.
The girls loved Halloween. I think between school parties, church, and Halloween night that celebrated for several days and have more candy than we know what to do with. I have given a lot of it away. Don't need the tummy aches and cavities.

I will post pictures of our fun but busy Fall!

No comments: